The University of Law Scholarship for International Students is covering the education fund for all the non-UK and non-EEA high-achieving candidates for completing their degree program in 2020-21.
The award is designed to support international students who have substantial academic achievement and want higher education in the UK.
The University of Law is formerly known as the College of Law, and it provides law degrees, legal training, and continuing professional development courses for British barristers and solicitors.
Why at the University of Law? This university is an excellent decision for your future because it focuses on your professional career. Across all their courses and support services, it works as one big team to help you realize your ambitions.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The University of Law
- Department: NA
- Awards: Depend on the course
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
The University of Law Scholarship for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications for this program are open to international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any subject you want to study at the university
- Admissible Criteria: All non-UK and non-EEA applicants will be available to receive an annual non-payable bursary.
Check Also: MIT International Excellence Scholarship – 2022
Application Procedure for the University of Law Scholarship
- How to Apply for the University of Law Scholarship for International Students: All the participants are required to complete the following for the application process:
- Applicants must be admitted to that university to apply for this award program.
- There has no separate application process to apply for this grant. If you are eligible for the bursary, you will be notified of your entitlement in your offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: All students must submit required application components such as student visa, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, a copy of valid passport, and degree certificate or original transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit their previous studies certificates to apply for this award.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need to have good knowledge of the English language.
Benefits of the University of Law Scholarship
The University of Law will award grants for students to support study with the cost of tuition fees according to the courses. The amount will depend on the course in which students will study.