Are you an international student studying in MIT and in your undergraduate second and third-year, then this scholarship is relevant for you.
However, the MIT management has expressed interest especially for international student having known how uneasy things has turnout for them to pursue their respective career and have decided to take off the financial pressure on them.
More so, With the MIT undergraduate second and third-year scholarships, students can focus more with their study, save money and learn at the same time!
Amount of Undergraduate Second and Third-Year Scholarship
Mind you, it’s one thing to apply for a scholarship opportunity like this and another thing for you to follow eligible criteria involved.
Therefore; the eligible students for MIT undergraduate second and third-year scholarship will certainly receive one unit fee waiver in each trimester.
Most importantly, eligible applicants for MIT undergraduate second and third-year scholarship must maintain a full-time study load to qualify for the scholarship.
Eligible Criteria for Undergraduate Second and Third-Year Scholarship
Below are the necessary criteria you must attain as an applicant for you to be eligible for the opportunity:
- Recruited offshore
- Enrolled as a commencing student (in trimester one, two and three) in 2021 or 2022
- Completed the first-year undergraduate course at MIT, which is equivalent to 120 credit points
Conditions for Undergraduate Second and Third-Year Scholarship
Below are the conditions applicable to the MIT undergraduate second and third-year scholarship:
- Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate course in MIT Melbourne or Sydney campus.
- Students must pay fees due in advance as outlined in the letter of offer, including Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- The scholarship is payable as one unit fee waiver in each trimester.
- Students must study full-time (0.5 EFTSL / 60 credit points) in each trimester.
- To continue receiving the scholarship into the fourth and future trimesters, students must maintain a 100% pass rate each trimester.
- The scholarship is non-refundable and may not be transferred to a cash amount.
- If a student withdraws from the course, they will forfeit the scholarship.
Right of Appeal for Undergraduate Second and Third-Year Scholarship
It’s pertinent you note that the decision of the MIT management Committee is final as no sentiment will be attached during the selection process. More so, it’s important you know that the scholarship opportunity is merit based and can’t be influence by any means except by merit.
Click here to apply for this scholarship: https://www.med.edu.au/apply
Therefore, MIT regards any decision in respect to this scholarship as final and doesn’t have an open door for any appeal.
Moreover, should you have any question or contribution, do well to drop us a message on the comment section? And do well to stick with Loginmill for your real scholarship updates.