Indigo Credit Card Login
Thinking of how to rebuild your credit carefully (that is, without much insight into your credit score) while still gaining some benefits, then indigo credit cards should have a second, third or fourth place on your choice/ option list from today. Want to know why I didn’t say first? Read on…
Although Utah-based Celtic bank’s aim for issuing this card is mainly for those who have low credit score/ chances and want to build it, it attracts high fees which include interest rates of about 24% APR, annual fees, and late payment fees. But notwithstanding, whatever has bad sides has also its share of good sides.
Facts about Indigo credit cards
But Just before that…
The credit market today collates and calculates what is called a credit score, and if you are hoping to get a credit card here or anywhere else you better pay attention to this, as it not only determine your eligibility to apply for any credit card but helps you build or protect your credit-ability.
Many people use credit/loans to purchase cars, build houses or rent one and so becomes a vital part of our lives that remember, your credit score affects. So by the side…
Factors that affect your credit score:
- Payment history: this refers to how often and on time you pay off your credit account (bills). The average time for paying off a credit account is 30 days, and a non- balancing of this affects your credit score greatly.
- Credit utilization: that is how much of your allowed credit limit you use per time. And again it is advisable to use not more than 30% to be on the safe side but if you need must then try paying a higher (extra) balance to correct a high credit utilization damage. Or better still, like you set an alarm not to sleep beyond 6 in the morning, set a limit alert on your credit utilization which reminds you when you are beyond average. Cool right?
- How long you have had a good on-time paid credit account. So if you have an old paid-off credit account, keep them open.
- If you have an installment or credit card accounts.
- When last you applied for a new loan
- And your progress in settling your acquired debts.
Having looked at all of that you would have had a guess on your credit score, and if you are below average then indigo will help you build/ rebuild your credit score. They do this by reporting you credit details to TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian (major credit bureaus that calculate your credit score). So as long as you keep to the right guidelines per time, you should in no time, be getting better credits using the indigo credit card.
Furthermore, a Pre-qualification test is allowed with the indigo credit card, helping you check your chances of getting an indigo credit card before you apply formally.
The indigo credit cards charges a high APR of about 24% and annual fees of $59 or $99 for old credit cards and $99 on new ones. Upon this, you have a low credit rate of $300 or less, which if u ask me is not nice. You get to pay for what won’t do.
How to apply for the indigo credit card.
- Visit the company’s website (www.indigoapply.com )
- If you want to check your changes as stated above, click the ‘’see if I pre-qualified’’ link
- Then the personal information requested, (first and last names, address, DOB, social security number, phone no, and email address.
- One thing with these guys is they have some different card designs (for marketing statics), so pick the one you like and click agree.
- Click pre-qualify and go on to finish applying.
This could be easier once you are invited via email, then you just need to enter the invitation code in the application website your Zip code then click start.
Applying for an indigo credit card is one thing, but activating it is something more vital. But not to worry here’s how to go about it.
First, you need to register for online access by visiting www.indigocard.com. Select then ‘’Register’’, enter your account number, your date of birth, and your social security number (SSN). Click next to finish the whole process (fill in the remaining information).
Having done this you can easily activate your indigo credit card by login into your registered card account. Visit the web address again, input your name and account password, and tap ‘login’. The next page then allows you to activate your card by the Credit Card Number sent to your email upon applying.
Want to pay off your indigo credit card…
Simple… through the following options and steps:
Making Indigo Credit Card Payment
Online payment by visiting and login into your account (follow the login procedure stated above). Click ‘’bill pay’’, input your bank account and routing numbers and the amount you wish to pay, and when (date you want to make payments).
Phone contact payment by calling the customer care number at the back of your card-866-946-9545.
Or via mail to this address: Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
If the Indigo Platinum MasterCard /Credit Card was something you wanted to get, now you know-how.