When you read the article’s title, you may be wondering How to Travel Abroad without cost? How? You must want to know the answers to these questions, don’t you? Find out more about how to travel to another country for No Cost.
A growing number of people are attracted to travel to another country for different reasons like travel or work, and the list goes on. The people who want to travel abroad are likely to take illicit means and may be able to lose their lives.
Additionally, crossing your mind on how to travel abroad through a legal route can be challenging, costly, and exhausting due to the lengthy procedure involved. These are the reasons people frequently choose illegal options, which can be very dangerous.
Do you remember I said you could travel to other countries for free? Now let’s get right to it.
Yes, you can travel to other countries for free. How? A variety of programs are entirely covered and will assist you in traveling without cost. This includes conferences, scholarship fellowships, scholarships, and even visa lottery tickets.
That’s it. Let’s take a look at each method in detail.
How to Travel Abroad for Free on Scholarship
Most people aren’t aware of is that there are scholarship programs available for students who would like to go abroad to study. A study abroad scholarship is an award of financial aid for students to assist with their education expenses, including tuition, travel, books, lodging, and credit.
A few of these scholarships are typically awarded by merit and athletic or academic ability. The requirements for various scholarships differ, so it is essential to know the scholarship criteria before applying.
If you meet all the requirements, you can apply for the most possible, as it improves your chances of getting one or more. Some scholarships can be student-specific, program-specific, destination-specific, subject-specific, university-provided study abroad grants, Organization-provided grants, and government-funded scholarships.
You can travel to another country for free, receive a high-quality education and realize the dream of going to another country for a cause you recognize.
To do this, it is necessary to inquire about scholarships available. Make a note of the eligibility requirements before applying.
See Also: https://www.loginmill.com/fully-funded-scholarships-in-the-usa-for-international-students/
Travel Abroad for Free for Fellowships
Another method of traveling abroad at no cost is to apply for fellowships for international students. They are available for graduate, undergraduate masters, Ph.D., and postdoctoral degrees.
Top 10 Fully-Funded Fellowships to Travel Abroad for Free
1. Postdoctoral Fellowship Position for International Students at Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
The program is open to students from both countries interested in applying for a postdoctoral position at the Federal University of Sao Paulo. Candidates are invited from all over the globe. To be eligible, applicants must meet the requirements:
The applicant must have completed their Ph.D. within 7 (seven) years before the award date. The award is contingent on a complete commitment to the research.
2. Perry World House Global Innovation Program Postdoctoral Fellowships in the USA
The fellowships are offered to students from across the globe. This fellowship is looking for postdoctoral fellows that want to learn about global issues and are interested in interdisciplinarity and policy impact.
Check Also: Master’s Degree Program Scholarships-Apply Now
3. 100 Leverhulme Early Career Fellowships at the Department of Archaeology, Cambridge University, UK
Applications are now open in the application process for Leverhulme early career fellowships in 2020 within the Department of Archaeology, University of Cambridge. This year, the Leverhulme Trust Board is offering 100 three-year postdoctoral fellowships. Applications are now open to all nations.
To Apply, click the Portal
4. ALPSS Honours / Postgraduate Diploma Awards for International Students at the University of Waikato
This grant opportunity is available to international and domestic students. The awards are awarded twice a year (for both the B and A semesters) to encourage and assist students enrolled in their initial year of university at the 500-level. The scholarships are given to students who wish to students who want to pursue honors or postgraduate degrees in Law, Arts Psychology, Social Sciences, and Psychology.
5. Full tuition William R. Berkley program at NYU Stern School of Business, USA
The New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business is the business school at New York University with 202 full-time faculty members and an additional 74 adjunct professors. It provides a wide range of academic courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
International and domestic students can apply. The scholarships will be awarded for full-time MBA Fashion and luxury MBA and Andre Koo Tech MBA.
Travel Abroad for Free on Internships
According to Wikipedia, an internship is a time of working experience provided by an organization for a specific time. It is a method of preparing for various positions within non-profit, business, or government departments.
They are generally performed by graduates and students looking to develop relevant experience and skills in a specific field.
Interning abroad is an additional option to travel overseas. If you do an internship abroad, you’ll develop cross-cultural competencies, which makes your resume impressive, and you’ll gain firsthand experiences from your preferred region of the world, which can assist you in developing your field of expertise within the world of work.
But, internships abroad can be expensive for short-term work, without mentioning transportation, accommodation, and meals. Even so, plenty of wholly funded internships are offered to give you quality work experience and travel around the world for free.
These are the top five fully-funded internships with total funding.
Top 10 Fully-Funded Internships to Travel Abroad for Free
- The Government of Japan Internships The Japan Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry offers this program annually with only 100 slots. Through this internship, you will receive 4,000 yen daily for your living costs throughout your entire internship year. Also, you’ll get an air ticket round trip, travel, and lodging expenses, including insurance for internships, as well as costs for training program participation in classes.
- Government of Italy Invest Your Talent Scholarship: The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation offers an internship program for international students who wish to earn a Laurea Magistrale or Master’s degree, followed by a mandatory 9-month work experience at certain Italian firms.
- World Bank Internship It is the World Bank Group that awards internship opportunities that allow the students (young graduates) to gain experience in the development world. The bank provides hourly wages to all interns and reimbursement for travel expenses.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Internship Program for International Students The program offers postgraduate students the opportunity to intern to get an insider’s view of the IMF. Internships are provided to approximately 50 Ph.D. and master’s students every year. IMF Interns earn competitive salaries, round-trip airfare, and a limited amount of medical insurance.
- European Commission Traineeship This program is open to students from universities worldwide who wish to work for the executive and agency bodies that comprise the European institution. A monthly living allowance and medical and visa allowances will be provided.
- IBM Great Minds student internships: Great Minds internship program offered by IBM is a contest for internships ranging from 3 to 6 months in the IBM Research Labs in Zurich, Nairobi, and Johannesburg, with students coming from Europe as well as Africa, the Middle East, and Africa.
Travel around the world for free for conferences.
Conferences unite people from all over the globe with a common discipline. It is a fantastic opportunity to meet people from different fields. Many free meetings will ensure individuals share and discuss their research findings.
- A Travel Grant for Research in Poland for three months is an excellent opportunity to study law (in particular, human rights, international laws, and constitutional law) and political science the present-day history.
- University of Toronto – Petro Jacyk Visiting Scholars Program in Canada It is a fully Funded international scholarship offered by the University of Toronto for international students. This Conferences & Travel Grants award can be used to study institutions and state development in Ukraine regarding issues of democratization, the law and governance, education and history, as well as the imperial past; the culture and national identity as well as ethnic communities in Ukraine, as well as foreign policy and international relations.
- Rotary Peace Fellowships is an international fully-funded scholarship provided by Rotary International Organization for international students. It is available to all nations around the globe and is used to pursue a career in conflict prevention, peace, and resolution.
- Visitor Graduate Research Internship The conference grant and travel grant are available for students who wish to pursue studies in Applied Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Safety & Environment Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Health, Petroleum Engineering, or Petroleum Geosciences. It’s a partial Funding International Scholarship.
- T2M fellowship to International Researchers: This international award is provided through the University of Turin / Universita Degli Studi di Turino (UNITO) for students worldwide. The Ph.D. post-Doc conferences and Travel Grants scholarship can be used to pursue any of the disciplines of scientific research except Engineering and Architecture.
There are many ways to travel for no cost, regardless of why you’re looking to travel. This method does not require any illegal actions. This is the method that has been described in this article. Different awards opportunities were also included to aid in your to another country. I hope that you will find this helpful article.
1 thought on “How to Travel Abroad for Free – Scholarships”