Learn the skills and expertise required to take the next stage of your career by registering for the scholarship program for students at the Free Basic-Mess Indian Institute offered by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is an Indian public research and technical university within Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, founded in 1959. It was one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology.
Why at IIT Kanpur? It is also known for its outstanding work for research and innovation performed by students. The campus is awash with lush greenery and has the best facilities for the students.
The Indian Institute of Technology will help with the cost of students.
- The Course Stage: Bachelors or masters
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University or Organization: IIT Kanpur
- Department: NA
- Award: Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award is used in India.
Free-Basic-Mess Scholarship at Indian Institute Eligibility
- Acceptable Countries The application process is available from India.
- Eligible Courses or subject matter: Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Conditions for Eligibility To be considered suitable, applicants must satisfy all of the criteria listed below:
- Students who fall under SC/ST are only eligible for the FBM award.
- The student’s total family annual income (Gross Earnings) from all sources must not exceed 4.5 as a deficit.
- What is the procedure to apply for Free Basic Scholarship at the Indian Institute: To empower the recipients with this scholarship, applicants must be admitted to the master’s or bachelor’s degree studies.
- Additional Documentation: Must include your marks from your previous qualifications, a copy of your ID, and any other documents requested from the institution at the time of application.
- Admission requirements: For admission, applicants must have a degree certificate with excellent academic performance.
- Language Requirements: Students must be proficient in both Hindi as well as the English language.