Do you want to study in Germany? Do you find it difficult to apply for a German scholarship? If the answer to the above questions is yes, then this page is for you.
The German Academic Exchange Service is currently accepting applications for the DAAD 2022 Scholarship to pursue postgraduate programs for international students around the world, which are fully funded scholarships.
The postgraduate program for this scholarship includes: Masters, Ph.D. Diploma programs, i.e. scholarships, are open to postgraduate students only.
Foreign students with at least two years of professional experience in all subjects from developed and developing countries can take advantage of this opportunity to obtain a postgraduate degree or a PhD from a recognized public university in Germany.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 Description
Scholarship type: Fully funded
Deadline: Depends on the university
Check also: MIT Academic Achievement Scholarship – 2022
Benefits of the DAAD Scholarship 2022
The financial benefits of this scholarship vary depending on the academic degree.
These benefits include a monthly fee of 8850 for graduates or € 1,200 for PhD students.
There is also full health, accident and personal liability insurance
The scholarship also provides travel money. However, these costs do not cover their country or other sources of funding
DAAD Scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits subject to certain conditions;
- Surcharge for monthly rent
- Family members also receive a monthly allowance.
See Also: Canada Immigration Programs – The Best Way to Get Permanent Residency
Universities And Courses For Postgraduate Programs in Germany
Below is the list of different Universities and the courses offered for post graduate programs:
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin – MSc Development Economics
- University Georg-August-Universität Göttingen – Small Enterprise Promotion and Training
- Universität Leipzig – Development Management
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum – Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security
- Universität Bonn, Zentrum für Entwicklungsforschung (ZEF) – Sustainable Development Management
- Hochschule Rhein-Waal, Campus Kleve – Hydro Science and Engineering
- Technische Universität Dresden – Textile and Ready-Made Clothing Technology
- Europa-Universität Flensburg – Water Resources and Environmental Management
- Leibniz Universität Hannover – Renewable Energy (postgraduate program)
- Universität Oldenburg – Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics
- Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart – Master’s in Infrastructure Planning
- Universität Stuttgart – Natural Hazards and Risks in Structural Engineering
- Bauhaus-Universität Weimar – PhD on Mathematics in Industry and Commerce
- Technische Universität Kaiserslautern – Urban Management
- Technische Universität Berlin – Regional Development Planning and Management
- Technische Universität Dortmund – MSc, Science Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design
- The Universität Stuttgart – Agricultural Sciences and Resource Management
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn – Tropical Forestry
- Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen and Universität Hohenheim – Tropical and International Forestry
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen – Agricultural Economics
- Universität Hohenheim – Master of Science in International Horticulture
- Leibniz Universität Hannover – M.Sc. in Marine Biology
- Universität Bremen – Environmental Governance
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg – Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation
Other postgraduate programs include
- MEDICINE/PUBLIC HEALTH,
- SOCIAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION AND LAW
- MEDIA STUDIES
Also Read: Free Scholarships to Study Abroad in 2022
All DAAD Scholarship applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria before applying for a scholarship.
- The DAAD Scholarship Program is open to applicants from developing countries around the world.
- The applicant has a degree in a relevant subject.
- Candidates’ academic degrees should not exceed 6 years after obtaining an academic degree
- To be eligible to apply for a DAAD Scholarship, applicants must have at least two years of professional experience.
- Language requirements depend on the course of study. You can check the scholarship website for the syllabus of your choice
Read Also: Fully funded Ph.D. program for international student
Documents Required for DAAD Scholarship 2022
Before applying for a grant, be sure to submit the following documents. The DAAD application form can also be found under “Application Procedure”. The required documents are as follows;
Curriculum Vitae CV in the form of a model Europass: http://europass.cedefop.
Application Deadline for DAAD Scholarships
We mentioned earlier that the duration of the scholarship depends on the university and the course.
How to apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2022?
The DAAD Scholarship application process depends on your country online or by mail.
Then you can check the official announcement of the scholarship on their official website.