Opportunity to study abroad is here, it will deeply interest you to know that Abroad Scholarship for Indian Students are offered by governments, organizations and specific universities. As an Indian student, below is a selection of different international scholarships just on offer to Indian students. In a case where none of the below opportunities are match for you, you could browse online for our main list of scholarships to study abroad for more options.
Abroad Scholarship for Indian Students to study anywhere:
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships is a Scholarship for Indian students to study abroad in North America or Europe. Applicants must be under 30 and reside in India at the time of application. For undergraduate and postgraduate study. Note that there are other restrictions apply.
See Also: free scholarship to Study Abroad in 2022
Scholarship for Indian Students to study in Asia:
- DST A*STAR Scholarships: This opportunity is a range of scholarships for Indian students within the fields of science and technology to study at undergraduate, postgraduate or graduate level in Singapore.
- Aichi Scholarship Program for Asian Students in Japan: Here’s also a rare Opportunity for Indian students studying at graduate level in Aichi Prefectural government-approved manufacturing programs in Japan.
- Hinrich Foundation scholarships: The primary target of this opportunity is to advance sustainable global trade. It firmly stand to provide scholarships to study in locations across Asia to improve prosperity for the continent.
- Prof. Emeritus Madan Mohan Das Memorial Scholarship: Indian students can receive registration fee for four semesters and 24 credits towards a master’s degree program in the School of Engineering and Technology at the Asian Institute of Technology.
Indian Students to study in Australia:
- University of Adelaide Ashok Khurana Scholarship for Indian Students: Applicants are advised to know that this scholarship is basically designed for Indian students who are undertaking postgraduate study in selected fields at the University of Adelaide.
- University of Queensland School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Indian Scholarship: It will interest you to know that this opportunity covers 25 percent of tuition fees, student services and amenities fees for Indian students starting a postgraduate degree in the School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences.
- University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney) Future of Change India Scholarship: Here’s targeting at Indian citizen who has been accepted to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at UNSW Sydney. As part of your application you’ll need to submit a short video of you discussing how the scholarship will help you reach your goals.
Also Check: https://www.loginmill.com/daad-scholarship-2022-fully-funded-study-in-germany/
Scholarships in Europe for Indian Students:
- UCD Global Graduate Scholarships for Indian Students in Ireland: A funding support for Indian students at graduate level studying at University College Dublin in Ireland.
The Netherlands Scholarship for Indian Students:
- Orange Tulip Scholarship: Grants are available for Indian students to study in the Netherlands at bachelors or master’s level at selected participating universities.
France Scholarship to Study Abroad:
- Campus France Charpak Scholarship: A scholarship for an Indian national to study in France at master’s level. You should be 30 or under and be a current student or currently employed in India. There is also a Raman Charpak Scholarship available for PhD students to carry out part of their research work at a French institution for up to six months.
Scholarship to study in UK:
- British Council GREAT scholarships for Indian Students: There are varieties of scholarships offered by the British Council, to support Indian students applying to study abroad in the UK.
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships: For Indian students who wish to study in the UK. Open to doctoral students, research students and visiting fellows.
- Heriot Watt International Student Scholarships: Open to all international students enrolling in September or January. Over £500,000 in scholarships will be awarded as £1,500 fee abatements.
- LSE Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS): This very opportunity comes with five awards just for international students from commonwealth countries (including India) to study at postgraduate level at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship at St. Antony’s College: Indian government fellowship offered to Indian students pursuing study at the University of Oxford’s St. Antony’s College in the field of history, economics and political science. Only available to high-achieving postgraduate research students.
- Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) Scholarships: Open to Indian students at any degree level to study at Oxford University or the University of Cambridge in the UK.
- Saltire Scholarships: Scholarships for students from Canada, the US, India and China to study in Scotland at any degree level.
- Sussex India Scholarships: Here’s a rare chance to gain funding at the University of Sussex in the UK for Indian students at master’s degree level.
- University of Lincoln India Scholarship: This scholarship is open for high-achieving Indian postgraduate students, offered in the form of £5,000 tuition fee reductions.
- University of Oxford Felix Scholarships for Indian Students: Graduate-level funding opportunities for Indian students studying at the University of Oxford.
- University of Sheffield: A range of scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate Indian students who show strong academic potential.
- University of Southampton Scholarships for Indian students: There are three awards for Indian students including the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation loan scholarships and GREAT Scholarships.
- UWE International Scholarships: UWE Bristol University in the UK is offering undergraduate and postgraduate tuition fee discount scholarships for students from several countries, including India.
For more scholarships to travel abroad, check here.
Scholarships to study in US:
- Chicago Booth School of Business: The Ramakrishnan Family Scholarship and Akhtarali H. Tobaccowala Fellowship are made reachable for Indian students who apply to study a full-time MBA at the school.
- Cornell University Tata Scholarship: you must have been accepted to study an undergraduate program at Cornell University before you can apply for this scholarship.
- Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowships: This Particular scholarship, offers funding to outstanding Indian students wishing to pursue study at any level within an accredited US institution. See individual scholarships for specific criteria.
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships for Indian students: Here’s a scholarship for Indian students to study at Stanford Graduate School of Business on the MBA program. To be eligible students must return to India within two years of completing their studies.
Read Also: MIT Academic Achievement Scholarship-2022